The Office of Research, Scholarship and Community Engagement
As a knowledge-seeking community, Mount Royal appreciates that intellectual inquiry benefits us all. We support the independent and collaborative scholarship of faculty and students with a particular emphasis on community-engaged research and the enhancement of the undergraduate experience.
The Office of Research, Scholarship and Community Engagement (ORSCE) is dedicated to helping research and scholarly activity from beginning to end. The ORSCE office motto for researchers is "see us early, see us often".
ORSCE fosters a culture of scholarly inquiry on campus for the betterment of the broader community. Some of our activities include:
- Assisting with the development of research ideas;
- Providing information on sources of project funding;
- Conducting workshops on facets of research, scholarship and community engagement;
- Improving grant application success through support from internal and external experts;
- Facilitating collaborative and interdisciplinary programs of research;
- Administering grants and awards;
- Overseeing and supporting a diverse collection of scholarly institutes;
- Communicating and celebrating research and scholarship of the MRU community.
We are here to help
We are committed to continuous improvement. If you have comments or suggestions to improve our site, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. You can also subscribe to receive the ORSCE newsletters.